Rot-Weiss Tennis Club

in Berlin, Germany



Category: Attraction

4 views 0 shares 0 comments

Bookmarkset bookmark!
Created/changed by: System

Address details

Gottfried-von-Cramm-Weg 47-55, 14193 Berlin, Germany
Print route »

Coordinates

N52° 29' 5.9352" E13° 15' 32.31"   (52.484982, 13.258975)
Start navigation »

Phone & WWW


Business hours

Info

The Lawn Tennis Turnier Club Rot-Weiß (abbr.: LTTC, red-white) is a tennis club located in Grunewald, part of a district in Berlin, Germany. The club was founded in 1897 as Lawn Tennis Turnier Club, and was the origin for careers of many German tennis players in the 20th century like Cilly Aussem, Otto Froitzheim, Henner Henkel, Hans Moldenhauer, Hans-Jürgen Pohmann, Roman Najuch und Daniel Prenn. The central court has been the venue of the German Pro Championships since 1911 and later the German Open WTA Tour tournament from 1979 until 2008. The club has 16 clay courts. During winter season there are eight indoor courts available. A larger 7,000-seat stadium court was built in 1996 to replace the old ohne with 3,500. This stadium and was named Steffi Graf Stadion in September 2004. Steffi Graf was member of the club since 1984. Also Boris Becker represented the club 1985-1987. The club is located at the Gottfried von Cramm Street, named after the German tennis legend and the man primarily responsible for reviving the Rot-Weiß club after World War II, Baron Gottfried von Cramm.

Discussions

Random Images

Contact details

Rot-Weiss Tennis Club

Address: Gottfried-von-Cramm-Weg 47-55, 14193 Berlin, Germany
Phone: