Williams Club

in New York, United States



Category: Attraction

2 views 0 shares 0 comments

Bookmarkset bookmark!
Created/changed by: System

Address details

20 E 39th St, New York, NY 10016, USA
Print route »

Coordinates

N40° 45' 3.7656" W73° 58' 51.8088"   (40.751046, -73.981058)
Start navigation »

Phone & WWW


Business hours

Info

The Williams Club is in residence at the Princeton Club of New York for alumni of Williams College. Until 2010, it was its own private club.
The Williams Club was founded in 1913 by Williams alumni in New York City as a place to socialize. The club was originally located at 291 Madison Avenue in a building donated by Mary Clark Thompson, wife of Williams alumnus Frederick Ferris Thompson. In 1921, it moved to 24 East 39th Street in Manhattan, which it then renovated in 1988. On June 1, 2010, however, the Williams Club ceased operating on its own and moved its membership program and related activities to the Princeton Club. Today, members and their guests can use the Princeton Club's facilities.

Discussions

Random Images

Contact details

Williams Club

Address: 20 E 39th St, New York, NY 10016, USA
Phone: